Tea and Summer singing at the Old Bowls Café
Presented by More than Just A choir in association with the Friends of Kenton Rec
This lovely summer sing will involve a choir, a ukulele group, some charming Irish singers and a great opportunity to let your hair down and belt out some karaoke numbers.
The British Weather promises a fine day, warm and sunny, but not burn your head off!
Bring your family, bring a picnic and bring some fun.
- More Than Just A Choir
- UkeCan Ukulele Group
- Dance Sounds Disco – Karaoke DJ
- Harrow Rethink Support Group – TOG
- Radio Harrow
- Mind in Harrow
- Harrow Association for Disabled People
- Harrow Metropolitan Police
- HOD Toastmasters – Speakers Club
- Harrow Council
- Central &North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL)
- Irish Ceilidh Band
- Bring and Buy
- Crisps and drinks available
- The Old Bowls Café at Kenton Recreation Ground is situated by the Carlton Avenue entrance to the ground.
- Landmark: Carlton Avenue runs down by the side of the Beefeater Pub and Premier inn Hotel
- Nearest Station: Kenton – Overground / Bakerloo | Northwick Park – Metropolitan
- Bus: 183, 114, H10 (nearest stop – Kenton Station)
- There is limited street parking around the area; pay attention to permit holder signs.
- Pay and display is available at the Premier Inn Car Park.